The best termite baiting system can now be very affordable with your participation to keep your home safe from the ferocious subterranean termites. WE INSTALL, YOU MONITOR with the guidance of our technical expertise. Virtual technical assistance to guide you through till colony elimination.
IPM SQAURE RAT SENSORS
Automated Rodent Surveillance System to help monitor rodent activity 24/7 round the clock.
Daily keep alive and online alerts
Immediate real-time alert when rodent activity is detected
Multiple recipient notifications are push-sent (email, SMS, etc.)
Works with Wi-Fi or with IPM Square encrypted Wi-Fi hotspot
The system is divided into two (2) main tasks, Detection and Data Analytics on the rodent activity intensity.
- Detection – to automatically detect rodent activity in false ceiling areas or other areas where traps are deployed.
- Data Analytics – to perform Data Analytics on the data collected on rodent trapped and push notification to end user.
Visual AI (Face Recognition)
Smart Photo Analytical AI
Long Range Sensor & Photo Capture
Day and Night Vision
Online Dashboard & Mobile App
Square Eye is a digital pest control device that allows us to identify, monitor, capture and record rodent issues.
Rodent management using IPM Square Eye mainly targets the nesting site of rodents in the heavy inspected areas. It is an integrated multi-sensor device equipped with 7 high quality sensors for operation. These sensors have the ability to detect and recognize the presence of rodents, their motion and even the reaction of IPM Square Rat. The remote snapshots are controllable by the user, which means photos can be taken at any given moment.
Rodent Image captured by Square Eye
Auto-generated statistical data such as activity, time, and location will be shown on the online dashboard. Clients can access the information at any time by using the dashboard and Wi-Fi connected mobile phone. A comprehensive report will be provided at the end of the program. This report includes the level of rodent infestation at different time intervals, potential entry points, breeding areas, explanation and the progress of the program.
Termites pose a serious threat to anything that is made of wood. Termite infestation in houses or buildings means complete deterioration and damage. Thermal imaging is one major tool for detecting termite issues and thereby eliminating these creatures from your home.
Thermal imaging is based on infrared technology. The presence of termites is then detected by measuring heat at particular points. Thermal imaging termite detection is done using infrared cameras and during the process, the heat patterns are detected. Heat changes and differences in parts of the building can let us know about the presence of termites.
Thermal imaging is an effective way to inspect your home and can detect problems that need to be addressed before evidence can be seen.
Termites, air flow, water leaks and a host of other problems can be seen by the infrared imaging as a different colour than the normal spectrum in the room. It’s like being able to see inside your walls like an e-ray can see inside your body. Although termites are cold insects, their activity can show up as hot because of the way they digest wood, while their mud tubes and tunnels may appear dark because of moisture.
There are many reasons why thermal imaging termite detection is a good option for detection. The traditional ways for detecting a termite presence, such as tapping on the wall or drilling holes, can be damaging to the building. Not only is thermal imaging quick and effective but it also doesn’t damage the structure. There is accuracy in the results and there is a clear representation of the termite presence. With this process, termites can be found earlier, before there is extensive damage that can be costly.
The advantages of a thermal imaging system are: –
- Rapid and effective scanning of termites
- Environment friendly
- No chemicals or radiation used
- The building is kept free of damage
- Immediate and quick information on termite infestation
- The pictures give proof of evidence and infestation
Even the smallest bird can potentially cause serious complications to business with significant cost, as all birds, their young and nests are protected by law under the Wild Animals and Birds Act revised 2020.
It is a common misconception that birds such as pigeons and crows, often referred to as pest species, are not protected. Failure to obey these conditions puts the individual at risk of up to a S$1,000 fine or six months in prison.
Nuisance bird issues
Nuisance birds, especially crows,pigeons and mynas, are known to cause a variety of issues including:
- Nesting in or on buildings – clogging drains and flues, encouraging insect infestation.
- Noise – some bird species are very loud, for example, gull calls can be disruptive to business or residential areas.
- Ground-nesting – ground-nesting bird species can cause significant development delays and costs if not managed correctly or legally.
- Common problem bird species that come into conflict with businesses and organizations are pigeons, starlings and crows which create health and safety issues, depositing bird mess and creating destruction wherever they go.
- The legislative nuances relating to birds are highly complex, and it is advisable to commission a survey from an experienced bird expert. They can put a mitigation plan in place to ensure operations are approved and legal, which will provide auditable evidence safeguarding your project/site.
A broad range of bird management solutions are available with measures that include deterrents such as (non-lethal) falconry and laser systems to modify behaviours and encourage birds not to settle at particular sites.
Preventative solutions may include:
- Bird netting
- Bird spikes
- Electric bird wire
- Non-toxic bird gel
- Laser deterrents
Bird deterrent solutions may include:
- Falconry response – these programs are a live visual deterrent to scare birds from an area. The presence of a hawk or falcon quickly makes an area undesirable to nuisance birds and encourages them to establish a new pattern of behaviour away from your site.
- Egg and nest removal – occasionally lethal forms of bird control are required however it is wise to use this as a last resort as there are a wide range of highly effective non-lethal methods available.
What to do?
Although anyone is able to install bird proofing, it is recommended to seek advice and ensure the person installing the solution has a good understanding of bird behaviour. They also need to be able to install the solution correctly, which will increase the effectiveness of the deterrent.
In some situations, a preventative measure may not be effective or practical, and it may be possible to carry out bird control operations which can be relied upon if the following criteria are met:
- Good reason – preserve public health or public safety, prevent serious damage or disease or light safety
- You are authorized to do so by the owner or occupier of the land or property
- The owner or occupier is satisfied that appropriate non-lethal methods of resolving the problem such as scaring and proofing are either ineffective or impracticable.
We always recommend calling us, the bird experts, if unsure of the law or the safest and effective solution to use.
Flies are a nuisance that can also pose serious health concerns. They can pass diseases onto humans and affect food safety in convenience stores, grocery stores, restaurants, and many other businesses. In fact, flies can carry more diseases than cockroaches. Flies can also pose economic concerns and tarnish the reputation of a business when they affect your ability to follow strict government regulations.
COMMON PEST FLIES
- Bottle Flies—They are either metallic blue, green, bronze, or shiny black. These flies are scavengers that show up in meat and animal carcasses, but also in garbage.
- Drain Flies—Drain flies are densely covered with long hairs and live on decaying organic matter in and around sinks and drains.
- Fruit Flies—The common fruit fly hovers around ripe or decaying fruits, vegetables, and garbage; this dark-eyed fruit fly spends much of its time resting on walls.
- House Flies—The most common type of pest fly, these flies are grey in appearance. House flies are major carriers of disease, and are known to transfer over 100 pathogens resulting in ailments, including typhoid, tuberculosis, cholera and dysentery.
- Phorid Flies—These flies are often found near drains or other decaying materials. They are known to transmit diseases to humans.
EZZY FLY CONTROL
Baiting – Granular bait is placed at affected areas.
Residual Spraying – A water-based treatment on fly affected areas
Misting – A water-based mist is used to treat fly breeding areas
Insect Light Traps – Light traps with glueboards are placed at strategic locations to trap flies and for fly identification purposes for solving the root problem