Flies are a nuisance that can also pose serious health concerns. They can pass diseases onto humans and affect food safety in convenience stores, grocery stores, restaurants, and many other businesses. In fact, flies can carry more diseases than cockroaches. Flies can also pose economic concerns and tarnish the reputation of a business when they affect your ability to follow strict government regulations.
COMMON PEST FLIES
- Bottle Flies—They are either metallic blue, green, bronze, or shiny black. These flies are scavengers that show up in meat and animal carcasses, but also in garbage.
- Drain Flies—Drain flies are densely covered with long hairs and live on decaying organic matter in and around sinks and drains.
- Fruit Flies—The common fruit fly hovers around ripe or decaying fruits, vegetables, and garbage; this dark-eyed fruit fly spends much of its time resting on walls.
- House Flies—The most common type of pest fly, these flies are grey in appearance. House flies are major carriers of disease, and are known to transfer over 100 pathogens resulting in ailments, including typhoid, tuberculosis, cholera and dysentery.
- Phorid Flies—These flies are often found near drains or other decaying materials. They are known to transmit diseases to humans.
EZZY FLY CONTROL
Baiting – Granular bait is placed at affected areas.
Residual Spraying – A water-based treatment on fly affected areas
Misting – A water-based mist is used to treat fly breeding areas
Insect Light Traps – Light traps with glueboards are placed at strategic locations to trap flies and for fly identification purposes for solving the root problem