$105.00 – $270.00
Disinfectant Misting Service
The disinfectant product that is being used is Rely+On™ Virkon™. It is a broad spectrum viricidal disinfectant with the following anti-microbial properties. Its unique formulation is effective against a broad spectrum of disease-causing organisms.
Rely+On™ Virkon™ oxidizes key structures and compounds, such as proteins, leading to widespread, irreversible damage and subsequent deactivation/destruction of the microorganisms.
Ultra-Low Volume Disinfection Treatment
An intensive ULV application of disinfectant will be carried out. ULV misting is a spraying technique, which emits very fine disinfectant water-based particles (droplets), which can reach every nook and corner, in cracks and crevices etc. allowing for greater coverage. The disinfectant discharged through the ULV machine is able to kill the micro-organisms in the air and the surface it is sprayed on effectively.
Prior to Disinfection treatment
- Air-conditioning system will need to be turned off during the treatment. This is to ensure that the mist will not be sucked out of the room.
- No personnel are allowed to be present during the application
Before treatment Precautions:
- Please ensure that the sprinkler system & any other alarm systems that may be affected by this treatment be switched off prior to our ULV application.
- Please ensure that all ventilation systems are switched off prior to the ULV application
- Put ALL food items, raw materials, processed food items and utensils in protected compartments.
- Please ensure all windows and doors are closed tight.
- The disinfectant particles can hang in air for more than 2 hours. Your premises should be closed after ULV application for 3-4 hours. After this, open the doors and windows and leave it so for about half an hour. The place is then ready for use after this.
After Treatment Precautions:
- Ventilate the entire premises: Open all windows and doors for approximately 30 – 45 mins.
$105 for 1 service, $192 for 2 services, $270 for 3 services
Terms & Conditions
- Upon the purchase of the apartment disinfection package, our operations team will contact you on the next working day to arrange the date for inspection and treatment.
- Date of treatment will be based on available slots. We will attend to you in the earliest slot available.
- No services will be carried out on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Our office hours are 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday.
- Services will be carried out during our operational hours only.
- An official invoice will be issued during the first visit.
- For disinfection packages with 2 or 3 services, all services have to be used within 3 months from the date of purchase. Unused treatments within the 3 months’ time frame will be deemed null and void.
- Disinfectants used for the treatment are registered and approved for use by National Environment Agency.
- The product used for disinfection is baby and child safe.
- Exchange and/or Cancellation of Orders are strictly prohibited.
- Offer is not valid with other discounts and promotions unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are accurate at time of purchase, and are subjected to changes. In an event of price adjustments, no top ups/refunds will be required/given, unless otherwise stated.
- Ezzy Pest Management reserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate any deal without prior notice.
- In the event of any occurrence not foreseen under this section, the decision of Ezzy Pest Management shall be final.