Ezzy’s Bedbug Treatment
The treatment programme consists of a 2-step process at each visit. In some cases, you may see live bedbugs after the treatment as they are agitated by the spray, and leave their hiding places. You may also experience new bites after the 1st treatment as the remaining bed bug eggs would have hatched. This is why there will be a total of 2 services to your premises which are 14-21 days apart from each other. The objective of the 2nd session is to eliminate nymphs from newly hatched eggs.
Step 1: Spot Treatment: Aerosol Spray Application
The aerosol contains an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) coupled with an active ingredient to kill live bedbugs. This targeted aerosol spray will treat bedbug hotspots found during the inspection.
Step 2: Ultra Low Volume (ULV) misting
The ULV mister emits very fine water-based insecticide particles (droplets), which can reach cracks and crevices. The treatment uses a 2-in-1 mixture of an adulticide and insect growth regulator (IGR). The mist is subsequently left to permeate the whole room for approximately 4 hours.
Since the insecticidal droplets are of a very small size, they are also very light and would hang in air for a minimum of two hours. This will ensure a more uniform and complete application, which will drive the pests out of their hiding places and subsequently kill them.
Before treatment Precautions:
- Please cover ALL personal computers, photocopiers, computer servers and other expensive electrical appliances with a plastic sheet prior to the ULV treatment. We cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur as a result of our treatment.
- Your bed linen e.g. pillow covers and bed sheets should be removed before our treatment and replaced with new ones after the treatment.
- Please ensure that all ventilation or air-conditioning systems are switched off prior to the ULV application
- Put ALL food items, raw materials, processed food items and utensils in protected compartments.
- Please ensure all windows and doors are closed tight.
- No one is allowed to be present during the application.
- Please keep all valuable and personal belongings in a safe place as we will not be held liable for any missing items.
After Treatment Precautions:
- The insecticide particles can hang in air for more than 2 hours. Your premises should be closed after ULV application for 3-4 hours. After this, open the doors and windows and leave it so for about 30-45 mins. During this ventilation process, please vacate the house. The place is then ready for use after this.
- Clean ALL food preparation surfaces.
- Thoroughly vacuum infested areas. After you are finished, place the disposal dust bag securely into a plastic bag and throw it away. Vacuum every couple of days until the infestation is gone.
$369 for 2 services with 2 weeks warranty after 2nd treatment
Terms & Conditions
- Upon the purchase of the bedbugs elimination package, our operations team will contact you on the next working day to arrange the date for inspection and treatment.
- Date of inspection and treatment will be based on available slots. We will attend to your bedbug situation in the earliest slot available.
- No services will be carried out on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Our office hours are 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday.
- Services will be carried out during our operational hours only.
- An official invoice will be issued during the first visit.
- 2 treatments will be carried out at an interval of 14 to 21 days. A 2-week warranty will be applicable from the 2nd treatment date.
- In the event of any recalls during the warranty period, Ezzy Pest Management will determine whether spot or full treatment is necessary. This decision will be based on the findings and our professional assessment of the situation.
- Please note that we will not entertain any claims of damage that may occur as a result of our treatment. However, you can rest assured of our best service at all times.
- If bedbugs are located in hard to reach areas, please be prepared to carry out some renovation work (e.g. removing or trunking/skirting boards). It may be required to ensure the treatment can reach these areas effectively
- Chemicals used for the treatment are of low toxicity and are registered and approved for use by National Environment Agency.
- Exchange and/or Cancellation of Orders are strictly prohibited.
- Offer is not valid with other discounts and promotions unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are accurate at time of purchase, and are subjected to changes. In an event of price adjustments, no top ups/refunds will be required/given, unless otherwise stated.
- Ezzy Pest Management reserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate any deal without prior notice.
- In the event of any occurrence not foreseen under this section, the decision of Ezzy Pest Management shall be final.