$180.00 – $600.00
ELIMIATE THE DEADLY AEDES MOSQUITOES IN YOUR HOME TODAY
SAVE YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES FROM MOSQUITO BITES AND DENGUE
Exploiting mosquito behaviour to eliminate mosquitoes safely
- Kills all mosquito larvae in the Trap
- Kills all mosquito larvae in surrounding breeding sites
- Kills exposed adult mosquitoes
- Stops virus development!
Aedes mosquitoes are attracted to small container-like breeding sites and have a unique egg-laying behaviour. They lay their eggs over several breeding sites, to spread them around and increase the success of their offspring surviving.
The VECTOTHOR IN2CARE MOSQUITO TRAP exploits this natural behaviour by using the female mosquito to spread a low toxic killing agent applied in the Trap, to multiple breeding sites in the area. This concept is referred to as ‘autodissemination’ and it enables us to kill virtually all the mosquito larvae in the area around the Trap, before they become biting adults capable of spreading disease.
How we exploit the female mosquito
The VECTOTHOR IN2CARE MOSQUITO TRAP is made of durable plastic that contains water to which we add a distinctive odour lure, targeted to attract egg-laying Aedes mosquitoes to the Trap. When the female mosquitoes enter the trap, they rest on a treated gauze mesh near the water surface. This mesh is laced with a light powder containing an insect growth regulator and a naturally occurring, insect-killing fungus. We then exploit the fact that Aedes mosquitoes lay their eggs over multiple sites.
After picking up the two actives, the female mosquito flies out of the Trap to lay more eggs elsewhere. She has however been infected with the fungus; and she is also carrying the insect growth regulator on her legs. As she visits different water containers to lay her eggs, she spreads the insect growth regulator, contaminating many other breeding sites around the Trap. This Auto-dissemination process ensures she kills the larvae from many other mosquitoes in small and hard to find breeding sites.
Infected mosquitoes usually STOP biting and virus replication is also reduced, preventing the spread of harmful diseases like dengue. The mosquito dies within a few days, without transmitting disease.
How The Trap Works
$180 per trap for 3 months rental with monthly maintenance, $330 per trap for 6 months rental with monthly maintenance, $600 per trap for 12 months rental with monthly maintenance
Terms & Conditions
- Upon the purchase of the Vectothor IN2CARE Mosquito Trap, our operations team will contact you on the next working day to arrange the date for installation.
- Date of installation will be based on available slots. We will attend to you in the earliest slot available.
- No services will be carried out on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Our office hours are 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday.
- Services will be carried out during our operational hours only.
- An official invoice will be issued during the first visit.
- We will carry out a monthly inspection and maintenance of the trap. Date and time of the inspection will be arranged by our operations team with you.
- No toxic chemicals are used in the trap and the trap is safe to be installed in a house environment.
- Each trap covers up to an area of 400 square metres.
- Exchange and/or Cancellation of Orders are strictly prohibited.
- Offer is not valid with other discounts and promotions unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are accurate at time of purchase, and are subjected to changes. In an event of price adjustments, no top ups/refunds will be required/given, unless otherwise stated.
- Ezzy Pest Management reserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate any deal without prior notice.
- In the event of any occurrence not foreseen under this section, the decision of Ezzy Pest Management shall be final.